Monday, February 4, 2008

Super edition

So unless you live under a rock you know that the Giants won the Super Bowl. The only reason I am a little bummed is that I wanted to bet on the Giants. Oh well I am making money in other ways, I started working as a lifegaurd. Overall the weekend was good I had a super bowl pre-party to which 50 people showed up. Then on Sunday we had some more people over, and by far the best game I have seen. Our new friend Champ is a New Yorker who is normally silent, was the most entertaining. Thats all that I am going to say about that. American Gladiators is in its semi final rounds. If you haven't realized I like to write this while I watch the show, Alright I have to go I got 13 hours of class from tuesday till thursday. That doesn't sound like fun at all, but it will be.

No comments: