Thursday, January 31, 2008

They're trying to make me go to rehab....

Actually not but one of my roommate is trying to make me watch Celebrity rehab and I still won't watch. I don't know to me its just not right I mean these are celebrities that have a problem. Some have a problem because of the stress of fame, yes there is a stress to fame because people follow you around all the time. So here is a good idea lets follow them recovering from these habits with more cameras. Fan-freaking-tastic. Dr. Drew is a very smart man and very knowledgeable but he is a star more than a doctor to me. Oh well, its only a show. Lost is back on, yet another show that all my friends are into. I think I would watch it but I have 2 problems, 1. I don't have any clue what has happened since... well I never watched the show, and I don't know of anyone that would loan me any of the seasons, 2. I can't afford to get tied into a show.

Ok so I just came back from watching cheap seats and Conan. But I have horrible news my roommate just gave me Lost season one on dvd to watch. There goes my life. . Man I suck at not getting sucked into T.V. shows. But I have to say I still disagree with celebrity rehab. Well its late and my seven day streak as well as my streak of weekend classes has ended thus freeing me from the bowels of Video Symphony. I have to say though I learned so much that I feel a whole lot more confident in my skills as an editor. Another cool thing about class was that my teacher also is the pitcher for our softball team and me being the catcher we do talk alot.

No comments: