Friday, July 8, 2011

Joys of being young

I really do enjoy being the youngest of all my friends. I've always kept that honor close to heart, never really knew why I never fit in with the "let's get f@%$ed up" crowd. Mind you I can hold my own. But also being the youngest of my friends helps me be more outgoing like I have something to prove. I do enjoy that. I don't mean my friends are way older than me but my closest friend, he's more like my brother is 4 years older than me. That is sort of a gap, with the risk of making him feel old (which I consistantly do for fun) he graduated high school before I was a freshman. I don't know why I find that funny to think about but when iam with him we are like 5 year olds lost at birth, its sad we even have our own language. at the risk of rambling on  I ask what is better to be the youngest in a group of older friends or in a group your same age?

No comments: