Saturday, December 1, 2007

Saturday=?


Now you may say, "Why do you look like you screaming like a little girl in the picture?" well the fact is I am pretty sure that is an accurate depiction of the people that live above me. Every night it sounds like they are going to fall staright the celing straight onto my head. Oh well. So anyways, yesterday was a good day to not post at all. Nothing exciting happened, ok thats a lie. I did play an awesome video game. Maybe you heard of it, it involves mushrooms pipes and turtles. Thats right Super Mario on super nintendo. Yep that game takes two hours of your life throws them away and ask for more. Now what I don't get is the Japanese made a video game about Italian brothers, and it is one of the most popular games in the US. Hmmm... could video games be the best way to bring nations together. Classic games were so cheesy but who doesn't love to play them, it a nice little break from the 3d world. Why did games have to get so complicated, why video game gods, why. Moving on to my next topic (how did you like that transition?) Chicken hotdogs are now my new favorite. Ok I really had nothing going on for that one it was more just a statement. But stay tuned for the next post when i review Beowolf in 3D and discuss why I prefer animal crackers over cookies (not really but i wanted an extra line for the blog.)

No comments: