Sunday, December 2, 2007

The TV edition

Alright let me start by saying saturday morning tv programing is fantastic. Probally it is the best day to watch tv. You have cartoons in the morning and football into the night. I left to go get my Beowulf tickets at about noon and i didn't move till 645. Well we all need a day like that. Today its not that exciting the match ups this week are less than intresting. Also watching football I've come to realize that the only that Guys ever cheer is at football games, now if it was cool to yell "AAAAAAHHHHHH" at a concert we would yell. Know guys know what I am talking about you favorite band comes on stage you giive out a nice simple "Woo" while the girl next to you is blowing out your ear drum with a yell that all the other girls are competing to be louder. Girls have us beat in that department I guess. Also I saw a comercial where two guys held their breathe for good luck. Now what is up with that? I have never been in a situation in which I was like "oh man I really need to win this car, I'll just hold my breathe." Moving on to Beowulf, we got to see it in Real D, which if you have a chance to look it up do, and if it wasn't in 3D i would not recomend it. The film was definetly shot for 3d. The acting seemed very forced, I do enjoy the filter and make up that was used. Now I am going to come clean and say that I never read the story so I made be a little lost for the story. I did enjoy the monsters they did have a very realistic chilling look and sound. Over all I give it 3 stars. Now flash forward back to the apartment, and back to the tv. After the movie we watched family fued. That show probally causes family problems. Every family on that show has the person that gives the most stupid answer you can give, and the family knows it because they pause for a second then do the good guess clap. If you don't know what I mean here is an example. Host: "Alright name a type of foriegn money" Contestant: "Ummm... Monopoly?" Sad thing is that is a real question answer. I am going to sign up for family fued, by myself. Well its that time again, time for me to start living that life that you guys look forward to reading, peace.

No comments: