Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sitting finally

Alright sorry it took so long to write again. Alot has happened in the past couple of weeks. I did get a chance to do some work on the new Americaqn Gladiators. So yes i did get to talk to Hulk Hogan. I did get a chance to see two movies, one being I am Legend and the other being National Treasure 2. Both movies get an average of 3 stars for me. I am Legend goes so far off of the book that I was lost in the story, but what it lacks in speed the way that they have created the monsters (are they vampires? zombies? or better yet vombies?) made up for that. Now National Treasure has some great scenery and the plot was above average but the way they conveyed it was very uninteresting. Also is it just me or are more movies giving the ending away in the trailer? August Rush did it as well as National Treasure. One of the parts they gave away was the joke with Nick Cage reaching into a hole in the rocks and pretending it was a trap, now since they showed that its kind of hard to not expect it, but still they tried to build up suspense, oh well. Also I had the pleasure of watching American Hustle by Kat Williams. In my personal opinion he is one of the funniest comedians out there, I know alot of his comedy is directed to the black community but I still enjoy it. Alright back to my life, nothing new has happend but I am visiting Havasu. I like to come home and compare Havasu with LA. I am used to be able to walk to go get something to eat and have a variety of food real close, the only place close is a gas station. But Havasu does have its upsides to I have a lot of friends here so I can walk in pretty much anywhere and have a conversation. Also I am very disappointed that our movie theater did not get Sweeny Todd. You forget how much you can miss living in both places. Havasu is very much a community, where every one knows everyone, but in LA there is so much to experience and sometimes the only reason you miss something is because you have to chose between things to do.

No comments: