Monday, January 28, 2008

Just like the mvp of the superbowl....

I am going to disneyland. I won 2 free tickets in a raffle that was at the mall. Thats all I really have to say on that subject. Yet again I am watching American Gladiators. This show is freaking amazing, I think I have a crush on Venom and Crush. They are twice my size though so that would a little strange. I don't think I could ever be with a girl that could rip me in half. So I did make this a blog about my adventures and lately I have failed in having those anymore mainly because of the raining and cold, so that means I stay inside. The most exciting part of my day is Bubble Bobble. Justin and I have dedicated our lives to finishing the first twenty levels without dying. You may think that seems like a boring life but everyone that makes fun of plays it and never stops. So there. Alright as you can probally see I am really trying to string this thing out, so I am going to go peace out all.

No comments: