Thursday, January 17, 2008

photoshop and madden?

Ok I chose the title today based on the two things that i spend a lot of time on. But hey waht are you going to do? Now i didn't really have anything to say about those two things. Our softball team has lost our second game since moving up in leauges. Also just an FYI that this post will probally make no sense in the transition at all so you may want to try to keep up. I got two jobs now I am going to be a server at a store call Granville also I am going to be a lifegaurd at the YMCA. I think I am more excited to see the movie Cloverfield tommorrow and right now I am kinda excited for the first time i can type faster than my computer can procces. Alright I think it caught up with me. For this next portion I would like to bring to light that the longest abbrevation in the world is 56 letters long: NIIOMTPLABOPARMBETZHELBETRABSBOMONIMONKONOTDTEKHSTROMONT, and it stands for Laboratory for Shuttering, Reinforcement, Concrete and Ferroconcrete Operations for Composite-monolithic and Monolithic Constructions of the Department of Technology of Building Assembly Operations of the Scientific Research Institute of the Organization for Building Mechanization and Technical Aid of the Academy of Building and Architecture of the USSR. If your wondering why I would know a fact like that just rember how random this post is. I really had nothing to say but some time to say it in, so... I guess that this is it for today, and just like my last 5 at bats I am out.

No comments: